If you’re looking for a quick escape to the tropics of the french polynesian islands, look no further!!
Tahitian Monoi oil is a true gift from nature, that has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries. Monoi Oil is only produced in Tahiti, French Polynesia. This unique tropical oil is made by soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias in coconut oil. A delicate, beautiful scent yet subtle and highly beneficial for both the skin and the hair containing both soothing and moisturizing properties.
Benefits of Monoi Oil for the skin
- Extremely hydrating for the skin immediately and also long term.
- Known to heal eczema psoriasis, acne, and/ or other skin rashes.
- Can help with skin discoloration, and age spots.
- Monoi oil seeks out free radicals and neutralizes them before they are able to cause any oxidative stress. This can help reduce appearance of wrinkles, improves the feel of your skin and even lower risk of skin cancer.
- Makes the skin feel and appear softer, smoother.
- Relieves dry or itchy skin.
- Protects the skin against external elements.
- Can help heal skin quickly from sunburn.
- Great as a full body moisturizer, helps the body retain moisture even when exposed to salt water, wind and the sun all day long.
- Monoi Oil, (combination of Tahitian Gardenias soaked in Coconut Oil) The anti fungal and antibacterial effects of coconut combined with the counter-irritant effect of methyl salicylate, can keep your skin and the rest of your body safe from infection.
Benefits for the Hair:
- able to successfully lock moisture in to the scalp, effectively preventing dandruff.
- Doing a hair mask with Monoi Oil will strengthen your hair, and prevent breakage and split ends, and leaves your hair feeling and looking healthy.
- Also known to quickly tame frizzy hair.
- Can help stimulate the growth of new hair, while also protecting the hair you already have.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Monoi Oil, Vanilla Extract.
(For people with sensitive skin, this oil may cause inflammation or irritation, due to the powerful chemicals in the gardenia flowers. To avoid this, apply a small amount of this oil to a patch of skin and watch for any negative reactions before adding it to a larger area of skin or scalp.)